Sunday 21 April 2024

"Mystery of future"

 How do I see myself a decade from now?


    Well personally, I see myself in a decade being a study first person, because there are a lot of profession that I want to become in the future, after being LPT (Licensed Professional Teacher) I'll proceed to study masteral as soon as possible, and after that I will study again for prelaw and also study again for other profession and again. Another, I also see myself having a lot of pets such as dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, fish, and hamster. Second, I think I'll also have a partner in the future that will love and care for me and also guide me in every path (Manifesting) and adopt a child in an orphanage. I also see myself as a good parent, I will take care of him or her as if he or she were my mine. On the other hand, I don't really myself entering to a celebrity world, because my face it's not pleasant to look at the tv.


    In addition, there are still things that may change for what I've expect because we don't know the mystery of tomorrow. If ever that there will be changes, then I'll still go with the flow with it because I believe in destiny. But let us hope that everyone of us will be successful one day. If ever that there were challenges that we need to face in the future, we must face that with believing in ourselves and I hope these challenges will be our guide to be better. Lastly, as a human being, I will never expect what will be in the future because to be honest today, I am very lazy person and I hope this thing will change, and this change will lead me into something special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

     I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one mu...