Wednesday 24 April 2024

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

    I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one must always be learning and flexible to stay relevant. Second, teamwork is crucial because ICT projects frequently require teamwork, which promotes communication and synergy among diverse skill sets. All things considered; ICT education not only imparts technical expertise but also instills critical soft skills that are indispensable for successfully navigating the digital landscape.


    On the other hand, some of the problems I faced were the pursuit of lessons or should I say time management and understanding the lessons quick. If you were wondering, how did I face these issues, Well I make a simple sched in everything so I will not rush things and also, I restudy all of the lessons at home so I can understand the lessons quickly, and also, I ask for help when I'm in the situation of difficulties. In general, of every quarter, there are a lot of lessons that I have gained specially in enhancing, improving everything on myself, such as having a long patience, time management, examining, and making friends that I wish that these improvements of mine will be my guide to the future purposes.


Lastly, I will gather all what I have learned when I will move in senior high school, I will never forget what Ma'am Vera Cruz taught and how she was a mothering all of us. I will always be his student and she will always be my mother no matter what happen. I will always remember her as Teacher, Guide, and Mother. I will also never forget my practice teacher in ICT he was so nice and go with the flow with us, I know that he will be a LPT in the future. Moving on I will always carry every problem, every lesson, everyone in general, everything in ICT subject.

References:

https://cekdev.com/courses/school-education/ict-tools/

https://evergreenbioinnovation.com/our-cluster-is-built-on-collaboration/

https://elgl.org/300484-2/lessons-learned/

-http://www.blogger.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

     I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one mu...