Thursday 11 January 2024

2024, Pure and mature.


    2023 was amazing year, has a lot of memories, sadness, joy, anger and etc. Today, as 2024 started, I will try to improve my weaknesses and try to conquer a lot of events in school and more. Also, I will join different events in school just to have a lot of achievement this year just like the past few years. 
 
    Additionally, about my mental and physical health, I will try to reduce/rid my late night games, eating oily and fat foods and being lazy all thr time. I will change myself for the better me.

    On the other hand, I will still keep my hobbies last year except for the worst hobbies like late night games, eating at night, no review and doing my school works in exact deadline. I will change for the better version of myself, I will be happy for everything, I will do what makes me better person, I will always love my family and my friends no matter what. This year is just not for me, but for Everybody.


References:
www.blogger.com
https://images.app.goo.gl/aam1ZFqrspcup4x68

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Michael I wish you succeed in everything that brings you joy. However, don't pressure yourself, okay? The outcomes will only be an added bonus if you love the process and get as much knowledge from it as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck on your journey! And here's to a year of growth and new achievements!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck on your journey through this year. The outcomes may be unknown, but with hardwork and dedication, undoubtedly you will succeed... Unless you'll get lazy. Go on and paint your own blank canvas with bright and vivid colors of your journey, adventures and experiences throughout this new year, keep on painting it until it's complete, until the year's done once again. There may be problems on the way, and you'll feel trapped, but don't forget that your friends are always here with you (aka me) to accompany you throughout your journey. Let's paint our canvases together this year also, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your journey! I am excited to see you reach all of your goals this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May succeed in life as you succeed from those challenges that you had faced this sy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May all goals be achieved this year, just always be positive and happy, keep on fighting, Michael! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another year, another adventure awaits you, Michael. May your journey be filled with new experiences, exciting opportunities, and plenty of laughter along the way!

    ReplyDelete

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

     I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one mu...