Wednesday 17 April 2024

Happy Mother's Day, Everyday!

 Based on Wikipedia, Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family or individual, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on different days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May.


How Mother's Day itself is celebrated in the Filipino tradition way?

Personally, my family and I celebrated the Mother's Day on her actual birthday we bought 2 cakes for the birthday of her and for the Mother's Day. We wrote a bunch of letters because I always observed that she kept every letter that we made for her. Also, we give her the love and care that she deserves, but of course, not only in Mother's Day but every day. I can't tell everything here our celebrations of Mother's Day. But I know that Mother's Day in Filipino tradition is just celebrating with cakes, giving flowers, letters, gift and also loving them as always and forever. Now I am done telling you some information about Mother's Day, I'm going to add here the letter for my mom for upcoming Mother's Day.

_________________________


    First of all, always remember that I will always love and care for you, even though sometimes, we have miscommunications and misunderstanding there will always be a way to solve that problem of us. There still times that you and I had a huge fight for like this and like that but of course as a Gay son I will always lower my pride ton you and say sorry to you every time.

    Addition, every wish, every promise, all secrets of mine you knew everything of me. I love how you supported me in every aspect in life, you also accept me for who I am today, and I loved you for that. Since that day I knew that you are the best Mother of all mothers!! I loved everything about you mom, you are my world, you are everything you are my mama. It is my pleasure to take care of you when you'll turn older, I will keep all your wishes, I I'll take you to the place you want to visit too and lastly, I will always stay by your side no matter what. 



                                                                                                                                                   -Your son.

________________________


To all mother's out there, Happy Mother's Day! always remember to smile and take also yourself.


References:
 -https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/480145-happy-mothers-day-vector-illustration-with-woman-and-child
-http://www.blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

     I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one mu...