Monday 9 October 2023

"My academic journey"


 

“My academic journey”

When I was still in elementary school, I participated in various competitions such as singing, young scientist inventor, and many more.


    After I graduated elementary school, I lost my focus on learning because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but when I was in Grade 8, I realized that I could make it to honors even in a pandemic because I knew I could do it. A few months later, my suffering paid off, and I reached honors, and because of that, I continued to focus and achieve my academic goals.


           After the pandemic, I was in 9th grade, and I joined a lot of competitions such as TV broadcasting (Busilak ), an essay writing contest, etc. After I finished 9th grade,I discovered a lot of new skills, talents, and things of mine that really improved and enhanced my life, and I realized that being an academic achiever will really help you on the road to success.


        

    Lastly, now that I am in 10th grade, I will try to discover more things, pursue what I want, and do everything to achieve more goals and achievements in my academic life. I have promised to myself that I will move up with a title of high honors and with a lot of awards, medals, trophy, and certificates up in stages, and everyone will look andcheer for that success.


Reference:

    -https://www.panoramaed.com/blog/comprehensive-guide-portrait-of-a-graduate

Blogger:

            http://www.blogger.com

28 comments:

  1. You are doing very well, stay strong and keep achieving your dreams. I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your eagerness to join any kind of competitions will remain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned that you joined TV broadcasting (busilak) last school year?? Incase you'll join again this year, SEE YOU SA DAPAYAN for training!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embrace the transformative power of education and may your journey be adorned with the pearls of wisdom you gather along the way. PADAYON <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep shining and become what you dream of becoming in the future! You are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on discovering new things for a brighter future ;>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep doing your best and good luck on your next journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on striving! Someday you will achieve everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just keep doing what you are doing; it will all be replaced with more than you ask for. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. keep on striving and achieve all of your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are making a commendable progress, remain resilient and continue striving towards your dreams. Embrace the journey of discovery, continuously seeking new insights and experiences to pave the way for a brighter future and more fulfilling future. Keep up the excellent work, Michael :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continue with your current efforts, they will be rewarded with more than you anticipate. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep doing your very best, I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep your self proud, Michael! Achieve the impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  15. keep striving and chase all you're dreams good luck to your journey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep slaying in life, you'll be successful one day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you keep a Good work Mico, keep striving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep up the good work, Michael. I'm hoping to meet you again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Continue your journey for a great future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Being an academic achiever is good. Continue to study hard until you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Keep on striving for your dreams. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're such a talented and amazing person, Michael. Let's be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  23. keep doing what you love and remember I'm always here to support you:>!!Lavya sissy!

    ReplyDelete

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

     I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one mu...