Tuesday 12 March 2024

122nd Celebration is a lit and a hit!!


Before the 122nd day celebration SSLG Officers informed us to create a booth for tomorrow's celebration, so we decided to agree on it because we wanted to let everyone knows that Filipino club is not boring, but it is a fun and friendliest club. So, we gathered every officer in our club to make the booth and thankfully we finished it (not on time but at least we finished it.)

In the morning of the event, I was late and almost not including in ISNHS parade because idk I'm slow like as turtles lol. Then when my classmate and I started walking we are all well-behaved because we want to have the "most disciplined" section. (Sadly, we didn't get it) but at least we enjoyed walking and showing other people that we are happy in ISNHS.


Well after the parade, I went immediately in our booth to set up everything but then my club members told me to go in our classroom to prepare my looks, props and everything. So, when I was done preparing, I watched every grade level (7, 8, 9) (boys) and cheered for them cause, they all did good, damn. After the grade 9 performed, we set up ourselves to perform in front of everyone. We all did our best; we all have fun. And after that me and my Rizalian boy's wen to our section to eat our meryendas and after I ate my meryenda, I lay down and rest for a little bit and then I remember our booth.


After that, I was the one there being the salesman (idk if that's how to say it lol) but anyway, after how many minutes they announced the winner, and guess what, we got the number 1 spot (champion) [grade 10 boys] and I was shocked and speechless that time. After that I decided to stay in our booth and not going to the concert. (Because after 1 hour, there is a concert).


 But because of my cousin and friends they wanted me to go there with them and I actually don't know what to do until I have an idea, so I went to my practice teacher (Filipino) to watch our booth) and yeah, they agreed, yay! After that, when I was inside, I really enjoyed and have fun with my friends. We cherished every single moment. Until my club adviser texted me to go back in our booth for removing the booth already cause it's already late and also, we can watch the concert continuously. So, I tell my Vp officer and my friend (Miel) to help me remove our booth and yeah, after that our Filipino head invited us to eat inside the department and who are we to decline it right? So yeah, we ate a lot, as in a lot.


After that we thanked our Filipino head department and go back to the concert and yeah it was really
fun. To make the long story short, I really loved Highschool day, not because of the concert, booth, eating in faculty. But I created another wonderful memory to my friends, advisers, head, strangers, cousin and specially to my classmates.



Refferences:

- Journo's P.O.V 

Blogger:
-http://www.blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

     I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one mu...