Tuesday 13 February 2024

Applying my learnings in life.

I learned a lot of new things in second qyarter, just like the formation of the HTML, more informations of blog and also how you type faster.(lol)

I think that, in second quarter I learned the techniques of HTML, informations and also how to focus, so you will not miss a tag even tho it is not case-sensitive. My greatest challenges in HTML is how to type faster while you're focusing so you cannot miss anything.


On the other hand, If we're talking about in student life as ICT student. Well, I learned how to be more patient, specially when you're doing your HTML, you will type a lot of tags to make your document better and nice. Another, I learned how to help others, that you will treat them as your family, how you care, how you share your thoughts and how you love them.

I can apply this things in life by giving attention to serious things that happened to you, how to manage you time in your works, also I can apply this by having more patience to every situations.

Blogger:
-http://www.blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inclusivity Communication Teamwork (ICT)

     I've learned many priceless lessons about ICT. First, adaptability is crucial because technology is changing so quickly that one mu...